About Taylor’s & Company 1873 Taylor’s Trapper .357 Magnum Lever-Action Rifle
The Taylor’s & Company 1873 Taylor’s Trapper .357 Magnum Lever-Action Rifle is constructed with a walnut pistol-grip stock, a blued, octagonal barrel and a case-hardened receiver. The gun is equipped with a blade sight at the front and a buckhorn sight at the rear. Other features include a standard trigger and a lever safety.
Features and Benefits
- Blade sight at the front
- Walnut stock with a pistol grip
- Buckhorn rear sight
- Standard trigger
- Case-hardened receiver
- Lever action with a 10+1-round capacity
- Lever safety
- Octagonal barrel with a blued finish
- Handedness: Right
- Product weight: 7.39 pounds
- Type: Centerfire
- Metal finish: Blued; Case hardened
- Magazine capacity: 10+1
- Rear sight: Buckhorn
- Stock: Walnut
- Product Type: Centerfire
- Barrel length (in.): 18
- Action: Bolt
- Front sight: Blade
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Product length (in.): 36.87
What’s in the Box
- Magnum Lever-Action Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.