About Beretta A300 Outlander 12 Gauge Realtree Max-5® Semiautomatic Shotgun
The Beretta A300 Outlander is a reliable, high-quality, gas-operated, semi-automatic 12-gauge single barrel shotgun built around a 3” chamber and 24”, 26”, 28” and 30” barrel lengths! It features a durable Mobilchoke steel alloy barrel, self-cleaning piston and MC chokes.
Beretta currently has 28 different single-barrel semi-automatics in either full or limited production. But it also makes over and under and side by side shotguns. The semi-automatic single barrel guns fall into four ranges: the personal defense 1301 series, A300, A350 and A400. The A300s are 3” chambered, A350s have 3.5” chambers and the premium A400s have 3” chambers and advanced features that, among other things, permit much faster follow-up shots than the A300s. But for now, back to the A300 Outlander.
Features and Benefits
- Realtree Max-5® camo pattern
- Steelium barrel and 3″ chamber
- Self-cleaning piston
- Gas-operated, semiautomatic with 3 +1 capacity
- Product Type: Semiautomatic
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Barrel length (in.): 28
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Gauge/bore: 12
- Cylinder capacity: 3+1
- Manufacturer warranty – general: 1 year
- Pistol Ammo Type: Hunting
- Manufacturer warranty – labor: 1 year
- Manufacturer warranty – parts: 1 year
What’s in the Box
- Beretta A300 Outlander 12 Gauge Realtree® Max5 Semiautomatic Shotgun
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.