Buy Remington umc range Bucket UMC .380 ACP 95 Grain Metal Case – Bucket of 300 Rounds
First quality factory-fresh brass and clean-shooting primers. High-volume shooting without the compromise in quality or performance.
All UMC handgun ammunition is American-made in Lonoke, Arkansas, using first-quality, factory-fresh brass and clean-shooting Kleanbore® primers to provide the best value for practice, personal defense and hunting.
Bullets are lead-core with a very thin layer of copper. Remington calls this FMC, or Full Metal Case. For all intents and purposes, it’s the same as standard Full Metal Jacket ammo from other manufacturers.
- Bullets are lead-core with a very thin layer of copper
- First quality, factory-fresh brass
- Clean-shooting Kleanbore priming
- Boxer primed
- Includes convenient storage bucket buy remington umc range bucket
Order today! For practice, target shooting, training exercises or any other high volume shooting situation UMC centerfire pistol and revolver ammunition offers value without any compromise in quality or performance. UMC handgun ammunition is available in today’s most popular pistol and revolver calibers.
- Item Number: 675685
- Mfg. Number: 23635
- UPC Number: 047700471600
- Caliber: 9mm Luger, also known as 9x19mm and 9mm Parabellum
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Case (aka Full Metal Jacket)
- Bullet Weight: 115 grain
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,135 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 329 ft.-lbs
- Case: Brass
- Primer: Boxer, reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 350